Tuesday, August 17, 2010

T1 in Colorado.

Another sweet video from Joe Rich and friends. In my oppinion he's one of the few that's doing everything right for BMX. Thanks for posting the vid Joe.

Dudes Enjoyin' Colorado from joe rich on Vimeo.

Before watching, go and grab yourself a box of tissues, because it might be a challenge for you to keep a dry eye on this one. ha ha ha. All I can say is that these are some good times. I've said it before, and I'll say it again . . . this is livin' ! - joe

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of many years of my life before kids, except my times like that took place in Oregon:) That's a beautiful video and gives even more purpose and meaning to doing what you love. So many of us have that connection to the earth and, deep within, still retain the nomadic qualities and calling to travel the land in search of a more peaceful and holistic way of living. I miss it:( But know that by giving my children roots now, I give them the wings and strength to do those things later!

    ReplyDelete