Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wicked Boring Wednesday...




Today I was basically non-existent. I woke up exhausted and just didn't feel like doing a damn thing, maybe it was the weather. It can't decide if it wants to be warm or cold and miserable. I just want Mother Nature to pick the warm weather.

I spent most of the day downloading music and movies. I'm liking that i'm finding a lot of sick obscure newer bands and older bands. I also looked up a lot of forums on yamaha bobber projects and saw a lot of killer bikes, and giving me lots of ideas for when I can finally get myself a bike. But first I need to find me another job so I can have extra cash to play around with and start this project of mine. How I hate job hunting and its next to impossible to find any job in this small rural area. Just keep on looking I guess. That's the jist of my day quickly, not too eventful, but there's always tomorrow....

Here's a few bikes I liked.... pretty much the rattier the better in my oppinion. I like just the raw overall look of the bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment