Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad case of the Mondays...

just thought this was a sick looking bike and got me psyched on the write up that went with it.
look close this is a sick picture ha.

So today was an eventful day on the homefront. I got a lot done with the landscaping around the yard, and a little help from my cousin T-Love. Thanks cuz! I got more to do and some ideas. Its gona look too many hot around here when im done. I also did manage to fit in a round of disc golf before the sun went down with flemdigga, so that was relaxing, and yes I smoked him. Guess he just wasn't on his game. So that was basically my day.

Anyways if anyone reading this blog has or knows somebody with an old junker motorcycle laying around and want to get rid of it hit me up. Im looking for a good project to learn on and build something cool. So look around ask around please. Thanks.

Listening to Sleep's Dopesmoker album and zoning out.

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job on the yard! Thank You!!!
    Also a shout out thanks to Nef T-Love for the help!

    ReplyDelete