Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No Sunshine for 2009!






















That's what mother nature is giving us. With all this rain lately I feel like I should be building an arc and waiting for the floods. Boredom has kicked into high gear and i'll pretty much take anything to occupy my time. Today for instance me and my cousin T-Love helped our aunt move, and normally that wouldn't sound fun to anyone, well because it wasn't but it was better than sitting home, plus I got to drive a 20 foot uhaul box truck around, with full insurance haha. But back to the moving it seems my aunt needs a little modernization becuase all her furniture was ancient and made of solid wood. Her bed was like 500 pounds itself and didn't help my hernia any haha. We were sweating like a civ. Took us like 4 hours to load the truck and like an hour to unload it, just the 2 of us, so not bad for hauling out 50 years of stuff haha. After that just went to work for a few hours.

Anyways enough of that. I haven't been able to shoot any photos due to rain keeping everyone inside with adventures. So I will just post some random photography I have taken. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment